Tuesday, November 22, 2011

bad blogger, bad!

I have not posted a blog entry since April!!!  WHA??  Life got busy.  Let's see...I got married in a hospital in L.A. in May, my husband adopted my son, started my own graphic design business, got a new nephew, bought a new car (LOVE MY SOUL), planned a wedding (yes, I still had a wedding in October), helped do stuff for my sister's wedding in November, yesterday I got a new cousin, and all the little life stuff in between.  Here it is coming up on Thanksgiving in a couple of days and I have SO much to be thankful for.  I have been doing things I am thankful for every day on my Facebook status.  To keep myself focused, I did it in alphabetical order.  Each day was a letter and I listed things I was thankful for that started with that letter.  Even though I did it that way to make myself focus, I still had to censor myself so that my friends were not subjected to statuses that were multiple paragraphs long.  Truth is, I am thankful for everything in my life and everyone in it.  I could never list everything that I feel so lucky to have, or be a part of.  I could never list everyone that I am thankful to know, or have in my life.  My life is truly blessed and I hope that people can tell that through my actions and my attitude.  If when I die, people can look back and say "She really loved living", then I will be happy.  Never let a day go by, when you don't show thanks for something in your life.  Don't just be thankful on Thanksgiving.  

 My L.A. Hospital Wedding
 The complete audience at my L.A. hospital wedding.
 Family Pictures ~ Summer '11
 My new nephew ~ Lawson
My October Wedding

2 comments: